Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Makeup

Hello Darlings,

I hope you're all enjoying your Saturday night. I know it's a silly thought but... I was looking forward to having trick or treaters tonight. My aunt's house is way up on a mountain here so we call it "Halloween on the mountain" but I didn't hear a peep all night.

I got all dolled up too.

watching gremlins!

my boring 10g plugs.

the line is a melting forehead crack.
Not fantastic but I was happy with it and it was fun to play around and paint my face.
So! While I wasn't planning on writing the fourth part of the goth challenge tonight I do plan to write tomorrow. Sound good?  Have a fun rest of the night and enjoy watching the gremlins like I am right now. It's distracting me from a large bowl of uneaten Halloween candy. I'm so tempted!

Otherwise than that darlings I hope you're having fun watching all the halloween movies. I watched the Addams family the night before last, beetlejuice last night and gremlins tonight. No I really do have a life, believe me! Oh come on, don't roll your eyes at me like that, I just like watching halloweenish movies.



Life's no fun without a good scare!

Lady.
http://mitakashika.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48

2 comments: