Exciting news, I cut all my hair off. I'll share photos tomorrow. I know how far behind I am in posting. But I've been in a funk recently. I felt like I was going through the most basic motions but I just felt dead. It's hard to describe but I go through moods like that from time to time. Now I'm back and ready to spam your blogger dashboards once again, hah.
Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to.
- I love cemeteries. I enjoy walking through them and looking for them whenever I'm on the road. I find most of them have pretty landscaping and they are always so peaceful.(let's go have a cemetery picnic! :D )
- You'll find striped stockings in my sock drawer and yes, I do enjoy wearing them. I actually found a pair the other day I want to go and buy. (green and black striped. How cute! )
- I definitely relate to the "creative" bone that we're supposed to be born with. You could lock me away for years and years but as long as you kept the paper and pens/paints/ etc. coming I could care less. [dramatic I know but oh so true.]
- I love watching shows and reading books about the paranormal. Trust me, I haven't missed a Ghost Adventures episode yet.
- I enjoy the vampire subculture, but not like I used to. I've read the Ann Rice series but other than that I find they're too romanticized today and aren't portrayed as they actually are. ( I like books like the Encyclopedia of the undead... Which I own. :) )