Thursday, September 13, 2012

What's to Follow

Hello Darlings.

I mentioned in my last post that I had a GIY in the works, a lamp to be exact, and that is more than true. You'll probably laugh at me but I was so excited to get started I didn't get a before photo. Ah well. With my perfectionist tendencies (tracing every part of my design out by hand before painting)
I have yet to finish said lamp. It's 80% done. But! I promise I'll post my how-to and finished photos tomorrow or Saturday morning at the latest.

However darlings, I am more than excited this week. I recently got my order from "A Little Touch of Magick!" and I would like to do a Portland Black Lipstick Co. review on three items.
I bought undead red lipstick, corpse paint and the complexion powder. It was a little pricey but quality is quality. Besides a one time splurge has never killed a lady.

Keep your eyes peeled for my lamp post ( I made a pun!) and have a lovely evening darlings.

~ Lady Levana.
photo credit to: Arehandora.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment