Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beginnings

Hello Darlings. 

Levana here. I'd like to thank you first off for joining me here on my blog and I hope you stay tuned for all the goodies I have planned for my site. I sit here asking myself, "Does the Internet really need another blog?" Well why not! If all the little kiddies are going to run wild and have a shot, I'd like to as well. 

This is a project I've been converting for a while. I've had a couple tumblrs but they didn't strike my fancy. Besides with the amount of type I put into every post I'm sure I was boring everyone to death...not that I mind that. 

My hopes for my baby batling of a blog is to do a little bit of everything. So if there's another blog you read and there's no future in sight for your tutorial, DIY or recipe ideal there, well, throw it my way!

I had a lovely idea from GIY blog about this nasty old lamp I have. Looking around the web I found the cutest bat pattern and I can't wait to get my hands on a can of spray paint tomorrow. You know where this is going. I can't wait to show you the before and after.

That's all for now my darlings. Stay tuned! 
picture credit to: Arehandora.deviantart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment