Wednesday, September 11, 2013

more tips I thought of when it comes to a clear complexion.

Heya Darlings.


How are all of you doing? I can't complain myself (well not too much)
I've had a week of milk bathes from an infant who hasn't been feeling well at the preschool/childcare I work at. But it is fun being able to snuggle them and mush those little fat cheeks... (^,^)

For this post I thought I'd just do an expansion of my last complexion post, as I've added a few new routines and items and thought that they would benefit ya'll.

So for starters, you need to add a body brush to your collection of beauty items. I have never felt so good in my skin, feeling-wise since I started dry body brushing! I bought this take a part brush from walmarts http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/96/25/07/0007962507117_500X500.jpg
 it was only $4.88 exactly, minus taxes and it is very nicely made for something so cheap. Yes it does shed, but that only happens when I press way too hard and scrub hard. Dry brushing has many body and skin benefits.

  • It helps with the circulation of the body
  • Brushing off dead skins cells will cause a faster turnover of new skin cells which helps create softer, smoother and healthier skin.
  • It's been said that brushing helps move the lymph fluid of the body along and helps with detoxifying the body daily. Feel free to google or wiki that term, I'm not starting a science lecture here folks. 
Secondly, I highly suggest black soap for your face and body. I only recently discovered this wonder shop called, one hand washes the other:  http://www.ohwto.com/ and I cannot recommend her soap enough! I have yet to branch into her other products, I have no money until payday (hear me weep) so I'll expand on her site and products another day.

About her black soap, yes it will look strange having grey soap wash off your face but it works wonders! It doesn't feel dry on my skin like most face soaps do, and I can do my double face wash without worrying about my face getting tight. Secondly, there all oodles of scary good products in this stuff. It's not a long list:   
*Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut palm and safflower, kosher vegetable glycerine, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, french green clay, activated charcoal, tea tree, grapefruit, lemongrass, rosemary, and peppermint essential oils, vitamin e.

Yep, that's it. :)

Also I suggest tea tree oil as a spot corrector. You can buy it for around $10 at the vitamin shoppe or the body shop and it stretches a long way. I bought a bottle around mother's day and I still have more than half a bottle left. 

As one last thought I think you should give witch hazel a try as a toner. I like to mix in 10 to 15 drops of my tea tree oil. I can really tell a difference in the morning if I haven't used it the night before.

Hm, well that's all for this time darlings. I hope you look into these items and that if you do choose to incorporate them into your beauty routine they work as well for you as they have for me.

Good night~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment